+971 55 596 3159
MENU

Luxury Townhouse with Elevator on the Canal

Townhouse for Sale in Mohammad Bin Rashid City

Masterkey Properties is proud to present this beautiful Four (4) Bedroom Luxurious Townhouse with private elevator in the Heart of Dubai City u2013 at Sobha Hartland in Meydan!!

Property Details:

– G+2 Townhouse
– Four Bedrooms with all en-suite baths
– Parking provision for 2 cars
– Maids room with Shower
– Ground floor consists of – A Large dining & family area with a closed Kitchen, with well equipped appliances and built-in cabinets and, a small outdoor patio.
– First floor and the Second floor consists of two master bedrooms each on every floor with dresser & En-suite baths.
– All Bedrooms have an accessible terrace from the Bedrooms
– Private Elevator access
– Large laundry room on the 2nd floor, good for Storage also
– Total built up area of 3,300 sq. ft.

The Property is available directly from the developer, with a special payment plan;
i.e. 60% until handover and the remaining 40% over 2 year after handover.

Sijo Jose
Broker ID # 43076

Masterkey Properties L.L.C.
ORN: 12722

PROPERTY FEATURES:
-Balcony
-BBQ area
-Broadband ready
-Broadband ready
-Built in wardrobes
-Central air conditioning
-Central heating
-Community View
-Fully fitted kitchen
-Intercom
-Laundry/washing room
-Maid’s room
-Private garden
-Storage room
-24 hours Maintenance
-Public parking
-Public transport
-Restaurants
-School
-Shopping mall
-Shops


Summary

Reference No :MSK-S-1187
Location :Mohammad Bin Rashid City
Property :Sobha Hartland
Price :AED 5,337,940
Property Type:Townhouse
Area:3300.00 Sqft
Beds:4
Baths:6
Copyright © Masterkey properties 2018 All Rights Reserved
×