+971 55 596 3159
MENU

Pay 10% & Move In|12K Monthly Inst Fr 5 Yrs

Property for sale in Jumeirah Village Circle

Masterkey Properties is proud to offer you this ready to Move in Two-bedroom apartment in Chaimaa Building at JVC (Jumeirah Village Circle) .

READY TO MOVE JUST PAY Only 10% & The Rest 5-YEARS PAYMENT PLAN IN MONTHLY INSTALLMENT

MULTIPLE UNITS AVAILABLE STUDIO,ONE BEDROOM & 2 BEDROOM.

Studio: Starting Prices 446,000 AED
1 Bedroom Starting Prices: 635,885 AED

Property Details:

– 2 Bedroom + 3 Bathroom
– Unit Size: 1,075 sq.ft
– Community Facing
– Large balcony
– Chiller Free
– 24/7 Security
– Retail Shops in The Building.
– Moroccan architectural design
– Shared swimming pool
– High End Building Lobby
– Floor to ceiling windows
– Unit Price | 1,290,515 K

PAYMENT PLAN:

– 10% Booking
– 90% Within 3-5 years Direct From Developer

MORTGAGE ALSO AVAILABLE PAY 25% Down Payment REMAINING 75% Paid by Bank

Chaimaa Premiere is the ideal blend of modern architecture and ethnical living. Being uniquely designed with antique Moroccan elements such as an indoor fountain and roof top porch, the building characteristics style and elegance like never before.


Summary

Reference No :mkp-1412149
Location :Jumeirah Village Circle
Price :AED 1,290,515
Property Type:AP
Area:1075 Sqft
Beds:2
Baths:3
Copyright © Masterkey properties 2018 All Rights Reserved
×